Monday, March 29, 2010

Confused DK

Dear Moo;

I'm a level 80 Death Knight whose interested in raiding.

The problem is that I think I'm pregnant! (I'm female btw).

I haven't had my "visitor" now for a very very long time!

OMG, is there a day care in ICC? Does T10 plate come in maternity sizes?!

omg, what will my mom say?!

Moo! Help!!

Signed,
Don't wanna be a mom!

Dear Don't Wanna;

You really need to start ninja'ing cloth gear because omg, do you ever need the +int!

Let me start with some basic biology.

I'm no doctor (oh wait, I'm a healer...so I guess I am!) but I'm pretty sure there are three basic requirements to menstrate.

These are:

i) You be female
ii) You have reached puberty but not menopause, and.....
iii) YOU HAVE A PULSE!

I don't know if maybe you were sleeping in Death Knight school, but you do know you're dead right?!

To sum up:
You're dead, that's why you don't get your period.
So, the problem isn't that you're pregnant, its that fact that you're stupid.

Love,
Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment