Friday, December 31, 2010

My first WoW Comic!!!

Okay....for quite a few years I've been using a program called Poser to create 3D "renders" (a fancy word for computer generated pictures).

I was thinking the other day that I should try making a wow comic. Here it is (I haven't "assembled it" into a comic frame yet...you're getting it raw.

I'd really like to know what you think (use comments, or talk to me in game!)!

If you're not a WoW player here are things you need to know:

1) Blizzard makes female armour ridiculously skimpy
2) When you're flying around you often find nodes of ore that you can mine (in this case Saronite)
3) There are 2 faction in WoW. The Alliance and the Horde (humans are part of the alliance)
4) "Polymorph" is a mage spell allowing you to turn another player or monster into a sheep (or other cute creature). You do this so that you can deal with any of the enemy's friends (or run away)
5) Some players have a skill "Tailoring" allowing them to make items of clothing. It's obvious Ariana has been neglecting this particular profession
6) An "HK" is an "Honorable Kill". Its something you get if you kill a player of the opposing faction (on a PvP server)

For you nitty-picky types:

I KNOW the armour is not from WoW (I got it from DAZ3D.com If you like this and want more...buy me a gift certificate! J/K...oh wait...no I'm not!)

I KNOW that there are quite a few ways to get out of this predicament without the intervention of a GM...I dunno...maybe they're newbs.

...and I KNOW my toons here look much more realistic than you find in WoW.


Click on the pictures to view the enlarged version






No comments:

Post a Comment