Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole

Dear Moo;

I've a wee bit of an issue here.

I just got my 15th toon to 85 (a Worgen Pally...I already got my goblin from 1-85). I've got 6 toons with an iLvl of 350, and is 525 in everything (even archeology). I would've got my toons to 85 faster but I raid 7 nights a week and try to get into Tol Barad as often as I can.

So anyway, I'm doing a quick BH on my Troll DK when I hear someone say, "Duuude, you need to stop...maybe sleep or something!"

I look around and see no one when it says again, "Hey, dipwad, down here!"

I look down and see my cat, Muffin, standing amongst the scattered red bull cans and empty Tim Horton's coffee cups staring up at me. She's obviously annoyed.

What the hell? I asked her why she's so bitchy. She points out I forgot to feed her and haven't changed her litter in a week. Wow...a week? Really?

I'm a bit baffled. I'm pretty sure cats can't talk. Muffins has always been special though.

So here's the thing. I'm kinda busy with WoW, do you know someone who could get her hooked up on the talk show circuit? I'd like to make some money off this


Signed,
Not Now, I'm Busy Playing WoW

Dear Not Now;

A talking cat huh, that's pretty amazing! I wish my cat Gus could talk, so he could tell me why he wanders around the house at 3am meowing his fool head off.

The problem with getting Muffin on the talk show circuit is primarily transportation. Many airlines don't let pets into the cabin and she must be shipped. Many kennels can arrange this for you, so I would suggest finding a good one in your area. You might want to warn them that Muffin talks, because you know...if she's bitchy it might cause problems.

As for the talk show hook up. I don't know anyone...apparently I'm just not famous enough to get on Carson....he's still alive, right?

Gratz on your wow accomplishments! I'm proud of you! It takes hard work, dedication to complete avoidance of any sort of social life to accomplish what you have!

I also want to thank you for taking yourself out of the dating pool and opening up the odds of me finding a girlfriend...presuming you're a guy (a straight one)...or a lesbian.

Now go feed the cat, change the litter, and take a shower!

Love,
Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment