Saturday, April 10, 2010

Too Much Awsome for Raids

Hi Moo;

I've got a f**king problem with stupid motherf**cking jerkoff PUG raid leaders!

For some stupid f**cking reason my guild never have f**cking room for me on their f**cking runs! I've been looking for some other c**cks**cking guild to take me, but everyone of the motherf**ckers won't let me f**cking join!

So anyway, I got to f**cking PuG every f*cking time I want to f**cking raid.

Here's the f**king problem. I keep getting kicked by stupid, moron, asshole, f**king, c**ks**king raid leaders!

I have f**king awesome f**king leet dps. Everyone else is shit compared to me! I don't mind telling the lazy, stoopid f**king newbs how to play their motherf**king class either!

I try to f**cking inspire these morons by saying things like "LEARN YER F**KING ROTATATION YOU STOOPID F**KING NOOB!". I know no one like being called names, so I do it, so they'll get better so I f**king stop...ya feel me?

The f**king raid leader then says, "Hey, calm down dude, its okay, its just a game."
So I call the motherf**ker a "f**king faggot", and he kicks me out!

Ya know, its probably because he f**king applied to my c**ks**king guild and was denied....motherf**ker!

So what do I do Moo? I needz gearz!

Signed

Sick of Stupid Motherf**king Raid Leaders.


Dear Stupid Motherf**ker;

I can tell you've spent hours perfecting the craft of articulate, meaningful expression.

My mother was always telling me that profanity is the realm of the weak mind and a poor grasp of the English language...but wtf does she know right?

So lets try and address your main problem.

Its a well known fact that PuG raid leaders don't like players who outshine them. So the problem is obvious that you're pushing 20K dps and making everyone else look like a moron.

That's the only reason I can think of that would get you continuously kicked out of raids. You state yourself that you go out of your way to help your fellow PuG'rs be better and to not fail so bad.

Its hard to find a solution about this because so many players who put PuGs together are really overly sensitive to awesome dps. They call excessive profanity "anti-social", and "disruptive"

I think the only solution for you is to when you're advertising for a raid, make sure you post your awesome 20K dps abilities so that you'll only be picked up by PuGs who aren't fail!

I jest of course....you're a moron, go play Super Mario Brothers on your Nintendo64 and leave us alone!

Love,
Moo

1 comment:

  1. hahaahahhaah moron.......hahahaaha...wow

    ReplyDelete