Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hiatus is almost over

Hi Folks;

I should've posted this sooner. I've been silent.

I had a death in the family. My beloved aunt, Tante Lettie passed after a brief fight with cancer. She was taken suddenly and it hit me hard. May she rest in peace.

Immediately after her funeral I had to go to Dallas for a week for work. It was a busy but fun week (The Gaylord Texan is awesome for kids...for adults...kinda boring, unless you're there with WoW on your laptop...wireless sucks though).

I also got hit with the forum ban hammer for advertising my blog. So if you know any place where I can post updates, or get them to link to my blog I'd be grateful

I'm back and I've a few ideas brewing, so a new letter will be posted soon!

...if you've any ideas for letters, please email me!


Luv,
Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment